Monday, July 14, 2008

Librarything

I am already a user of Librarything with 75 books recorded. My daughter introduced me to the idea and we started off with Shelfari but quickly converted to Librarything. I think it is great for many reasons. I like to keep a track of what I read and write a short review as it helps me to remember what I read. It is useful as I take a book group at work and write a newsletter so I have reviews that I can then put in the newsletter. It helps me in choosing books for the group to read. I like to see too what people with other similar libraries to me have been reading as I am always looking for new books and new authors to try out. So all in all a great find I am a fan!!!

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Great to read about your experiences of using LibraryThing.

Ellen (PLS)